Friday, May 21, 2010

Stranger danger.

So a few weeks ago, I got a message on Facebook.



In case you're wondering, that's a girl's name hidden under the pink rectangle. For her sake (and his) I've censored all names in the pictures. They will be henceforth known as Pink and Black.

So, do I know Pink? Interesting question. I had no idea where this was headed.

As a bit of background, Pink added me on Facebook about a year ago. I didn't know her at the time, but I assumed she was someone who I'd met at some theatre thing, so I accepted. Nothing else was said.

I took my best guess.



Adelaide? Wow, obviously I didn't know her. Strange. Why would she add me? I decided to just leave it, in the hope that this guy would go away.

Lucky for me, he didn't.



As you can see, this escalated very quickly. One moment I was minding my own business, the next I was being accused of fucking some random from Adelaide.

So, I retaliated.



My teacher tone worked, because Black quickly changed his attitude.



Aww, poor thing almost seemed desperate. By this point, I was hooked. I was like a cat with an injured mouse.

Time to play.



It was all too easy. Time to kick it up a notch.



Turn the dial to 11.



Now turbo-charge it.



I now had Black in the palm of my hand.

Although, my constant question asking started to bore him. Black pressed me for details.



I had to give him something or he was going to get away.



Notice that I still haven't yet lied to Black. I wanted to avoid that as much as possible. I just fed him what he wanted to hear, and he filled in the blanks.



Okay, so I kind of lied then. But I needed to buy myself some time.

Black wouldn't leave it alone though. I almost felt sorry for him.



He'd clearly be treated pretty poorly by this Pink chick.

But then again, he also came at my like a spider monkey, so he wasn't getting off that easily.



I'd lost him. Well, it was fun while it lasted Black.

I wasn't going to play fair anymore.



In case you're interested, that link went here: Pink

Oh, I almost forgot. Just before I made that "rash" comment, Pink messaged me.



I got this one too.



And this.



She's clearly a keeper. I tried to keep Pink quiet by confusing her.

Unfortunately, she got to Black before I could cause any more trouble.



In case you're interested, that link when here: Black

Pink, on the other hand, she was just getting started.



And then, possibly my favourite message of the whole exchange.



Black had one last pearl of wisdom left in him as well.



And that was it. I haven't heard from Pink or Black since. It was one a hell of a ride. I don't think I've ever met more gullible, misguided souls than those two. They are perfect for each other.

I'm going to let them know about this, and maybe I'll have an update. But only if you're very well behaved.

Remember kids, don't talk to strangers. They might be smarter than you.

No comments:

Post a Comment